
The view from the top. Hanauma Bay is a beautiful place! It is a live reef with lots of amazing fish to see!

It was about a five minute walk down to the beach. There was plenty of room for all of the people and there were a lot of people! Once you got out in the bay though you didn't see anyone.

We didn't get to see any whales because they come in the winter, but all of the other fish and ocean animals were great!
3 comments:
This looks like tons of fun! Hope you guys are enjoying all of the sun!!! =0) Ya know it's going to be like pulling teeth to go once you get home! =0) love ya!
There are so many more pictures to show you guys too! I don't know if I'm gonna want to go to the beach...it might be depressing...compared to this paradise :)
That's the truth! Sorry, but that's okay, next summer we'll all go visit Katie together! =0) I told Clay there is no way I'm not going to go visit them while they are out there all by themselves. =0)
Post a Comment