The lookout at ground level...and way up at the top of the "trail"
So, this has been a while...I was hoping to be really good at this but time seems to go by quickly here! We went to the Pali Lookout and Brian then decided to tell us there was a trail...Mom and I still don't think it was a trail...but we followed him anyways. It was a long, winding, steep, scary climb up, but we finally made it...Mom actually stopped about two thirds of the way up and made me go the rest of the way with Brian. It was a scary at times because you really were looking down about 500 feet off the side of the mountain...straight down to the highway below. So if you survived a fall...you would then b
e run over by a car :) 
Here we are...up as far as we can go!






1 comment:
I have to say I love moms smurk in the last picture. Wow, you guys have done some awesome stuff!! The pictures are beautiful Molls!!! =0)
Post a Comment