
So...my hallway is almost finished. We are waiting on the floor to be fixed underneath the house, so no baseboards yet. Nick's favorite room in the house is waiting on carpet and baseboards of course...but I think that also has to do with the floor too. And finally the one complete room...our bedroom. Although I am working on some kind of art and probably a small crown molding. But the carpet is in and it all looks great!
I am also trying to convince Nick to let me paint the kitchen so that it matches the hallway...but we'll see what happens!






9 comments:
It all looks great Molls! Ya know Nick is going to have to put somewhere in there some Laker parefanellia, simply because it looks ECU. =0) Not that that is a bad thing, he he!!! =0) Good luck with your art project. Love ya!!
It looks awesome and I agree the kitchen would look great if it was painted to match the hallway! Can't wait to see it all in person!
Love you!
Molly, Hey woman! How have you been?!! I love your blog. I saw you got married, congrats!! You're all grown up!! Taylor and Ashley are getting married!! Can you believe it? They live in FL near my folks and love it. How have you been?!? Keep in touch ok?!
Shannon~
Yea you unblocked your blog. the house looks good. tell nick ours needs some paint done!!!
Hey molly! I can't figure out how to email you..... I don't think I have your addy anymore. Who has yours? Shauna H.? I could ask her. I hate to post mine on here and have it get picked up by some random person.
Leann
Yay I can see your blog! Your house is so cute. You got to enjoy Hawaii while you got your house fixed up? Nice!
And whenever I got Owen from Sunbeams he was a happy kid so if you could just come teach his kindergarten class I'd appreciate it :)
Hey...it was a very comfortable hour. I needed it. Since Mitch broke his ankle I've been doing EVERYTHING so I needed some one no one time. Thanks about the girls, I love them!! They are so much fun to hang out with. Taylor and Ashley I believe are getting married in November of this year. So, we'll see. How is your house coming along?? What are you up to these days??
i don't know that this will work, molly. who has your email add? shauna had a school one, did you get that email?
Leann
Hey Molly I found your blog on Shauna's page hope you dont mind! The house looks good!
Post a Comment