Amelia ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lydia ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Julius ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Mushrooms anyone?



This big guy showed up in our yard about 3 days after Hanna...I guess mushrooms put on water weight too! I just had to take a picture of it...I thought it was a soft shelled turtle when I first saw it!

4 comments:

Em said...

He he!! That is hilarious!! I thought for a minute there you were going to say Brownie had eaten a turtle!! =0)

Katie said...

It took me a mintue to realize that you were comparing the mushroom to the turtle with the picture :) That is crazy, must be the time of year because mushrooms have started popping up all over here too...just don't eat any of them, that one looked pretty gross, but just the kind I'd imagine a family of gnomes living under!

Nichole said...

that thing is huge, glad we are not the only ones that get them, but you win on size wow......

Jessica said...

I am setting my blog to private please send me your email address so I can add you. My email address is jmomerak@yahoo.com. Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience.