Amelia ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lydia ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Julius ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 4, 2008


So...as if I don't have enough going on in my life...Kerriann thought it would be a good time for me to start reading this book. I think she already knew how it would end up, me not sleeping for the past 3 nights because I was so caught up in it!! It really is a good love story even though it's about vampires! I am very into children's literature and this is considered a teen series so I thought I would give it a try. Low and behold I am now in love with the main character :) Hope you guys can borrow a copy and check it out sometime! By the way there are four books in the series.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

I have all four if you need them! GREAT BOOKS!

Katie said...

Vampires? Love story? Great...now I'l have to see if the base library has them...

Em said...

He he!! I guess I'll definitely be reading it now!! =0)

Mitch and Shannon said...

I will have to check these out!! I'm not much into vampires, but this sounds good, it's gotten great reviews!

Mitch and Shannon said...

How's the book going?!

Me and Nick said...

Well, I have made it to book 4 and I'm about 3/4 of the way through it...and I'm still loving it :)

Em said...

Well Molls I read the 1st one in about 3 days and then I was so into it I read the 2nd one in a day and a half! I definitely cannot wait for the 3rd and 4th one!!! =0) I can't wait to talk to ya about it on Saturday either! Katie still hasn't touched them but I did try to explain so that maybe she'll give it a try! Love ya!!

Katie said...

Blast you Molly, I'm hooked! I just paid $22 in shipping to get those books in two days - every bookstore on this side of the island is out of ECLIPSE and I can't finish without it!!! Ahhh!