Permanent marker???! WOW....let me know how that one goes!! I love how she says her skin color is "boring"....don't all of us woman think that?!! She's so cute!!
We are "Highschool Sweethearts" and have been married for 7 years now. We have three children, Julius, Lydia and Amelia. They make our lives worth living and we are grateful everyday for our eternal family! We also have two canine members of our family, Browni and Thor. We are currently stationed in Goose Creek, SC and are enjoying the beautiful east coast!
4 comments:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha!! I think I love more how confident she is! How crazy!! I bet that was a killer to get off, if it has come off! =0)
Permanent marker???! WOW....let me know how that one goes!! I love how she says her skin color is "boring"....don't all of us woman think that?!! She's so cute!!
Why isn't she crying from being reprimanded?! :) As if she ever would - what is the imagination movers thing she talks about?
That's my granddaughter-a woman of "permanent" action! I love you Julia. Grannie Kokinda
Post a Comment