Amelia ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lydia ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Julius ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Nick's Graduation Weekend- May 29-30

Graduation Day!!!!






Yay for Nicholas! These are a few pictures of the graduation ceremony...all very boring until Nicholas came in and I had someone to stare at :)











The drumline would have been really entertaining...unfortunately I hadn't seen Nicholas yet and I was not interested in listening to them...bring in the recruits already!!!!




Finally they arrived!! Evelyn and I were able to pick him out...Linda said she never could find him :(















Division 208...Nicholas is there but it's kind of hard to explain...so...






Nick and his Grandma Linda















This was the best hug ever!!!











My sailor...looking so handsome!




Eating some civilian food: Taco Bell and Pizza Hut!














The Volo Car Museum, Nicholas chose this place obviously!














The Flinstone Car










Nick also wanted to go to Six Flags...we had a lot of fun! The roller coasters were as fun as ever! We both enjoy riding new rides!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Yay! A new post! It is so strange to see Nick in uniform! He looks so grown up! I kind of got teary-eyed at the picture of you two hugging...5 more weeks to go! Congrats on getting through boot camp Nick!

Mitch and Shannon said...

CONGRATS Nick....and Molly to you too, you're going to make a great military wife!! Welcome to the CLUB!!

Em said...

Yay!!! I didn't think this was a new post because my blog said it was 2 months old. Congratulations to Nick once again. The pictures are awesome!!!