Amelia ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lydia ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Julius ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 18, 2010

Enjoying Hawaii!!

After having some swim time and a bottle Julius needed to take a little nap.
Beautiful blue water at Lani Kai. The water is calm all day long and we enjoyed standing in the water so Julius could kick his little feet.
Katie calls this Hidden Beach. Very pretty and definitely hidden...I don't think I could find it again :)
Julius's putting his feet in the ocean for the very first time! He didn't really react to it...he was probably thinking this is one big bath tub and where is my rubber duckie?

4 comments:

Em said...

Gorgeous pictures and the water is beautiful!! =0)

kokindas5 said...

Im glad you got to go and see Katie. I bet it was fun

Kerriann said...

Hey you guys are having so much fun so glad you can be together. Work on your tan because I don't think you can get one in WA, Can you? Miss you bunches love you lots kiss the baby for me!!

Katie said...

Love having you here! Can't say it enough :) So glad for this time that we get to hang out together - wish all the girls were here...one day soon maybe!