Julius loves his little puppy! It's soft and comfy!
I walked out of the room for a minute and this is what I came back to find...guess I left the box too close to him :) He was steady trying out each one he could reach!
One of the last warm days I'm sure, so we took advantage of it! Julius enjoys his little car and being outside...two of his favorite things!
Here is his really mad face...when I'm trying to get a pic of his teeth it works well!
He is just soooo cute! Can't wait to get to hold him again. Of course, he won't want to be held soon... :( he will want to be down playing with his cousins!
He's looking more and more like you! He looked so much like Nick at first, that it was hard to see anything else. Is it just me or is he posing like Jordan in your banner picture at the top of your blog? It would be JUST like him if his arm were raised up!! Sadie has a tooth now, but you'll have to take my word for it. There is no way I'm getting a picture of it. She goes nuts if I come near her mouth.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha!! That is great! I love how sweet his face is in the first and how "sneaky" his is in the 2nd!! You are entering the world of "don't touch" and "do do" or "no no" (whichever you like)!!! =0) I so can't wait to see you guys! Have I told you how much I want to come back to visit! I already told Clay that within the next 2 years you are there, and Katie gets there (=0)), I am coming to visit again!! =0) Love you!
We are "Highschool Sweethearts" and have been married for 7 years now. We have three children, Julius, Lydia and Amelia. They make our lives worth living and we are grateful everyday for our eternal family! We also have two canine members of our family, Browni and Thor. We are currently stationed in Goose Creek, SC and are enjoying the beautiful east coast!
4 comments:
And gone are the days when you could leave a jar of jelly (?) open on the floor behind him :)
He is just soooo cute! Can't wait to get to hold him again. Of course, he won't want to be held soon... :( he will want to be down playing with his cousins!
He's looking more and more like you! He looked so much like Nick at first, that it was hard to see anything else. Is it just me or is he posing like Jordan in your banner picture at the top of your blog? It would be JUST like him if his arm were raised up!! Sadie has a tooth now, but you'll have to take my word for it. There is no way I'm getting a picture of it. She goes nuts if I come near her mouth.
It's going by fast isn't it?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha!! That is great! I love how sweet his face is in the first and how "sneaky" his is in the 2nd!! You are entering the world of "don't touch" and "do do" or "no no" (whichever you like)!!! =0) I so can't wait to see you guys! Have I told you how much I want to come back to visit! I already told Clay that within the next 2 years you are there, and Katie gets there (=0)), I am coming to visit again!! =0) Love you!
Post a Comment