I would not have known either that Nick wasn't cheering for Julius. ha ha!! Gotta say, the spit up was perfect! Julius is so smart and so stinking handsome! =0)
We are "Highschool Sweethearts" and have been married for 7 years now. We have three children, Julius, Lydia and Amelia. They make our lives worth living and we are grateful everyday for our eternal family! We also have two canine members of our family, Browni and Thor. We are currently stationed in Goose Creek, SC and are enjoying the beautiful east coast!
3 comments:
He is so cute...and how funny that he throws up on Nick right on cue :) Love you all!!!
I never would've known Nick wasn't saying "Wooo!" at Julius :) Very cute - love that he waits for the clap part and for the Yay! at the end :)
I would not have known either that Nick wasn't cheering for Julius. ha ha!! Gotta say, the spit up was perfect! Julius is so smart and so stinking handsome! =0)
Post a Comment