Took Julius outside to play, Nick brought out his remote control car (from his childhood)...he was so excited it still worked!
Lots of frost in the shady spots!
We took the dogs on a walk at Clear Creek Park...we had cold fingers and noses by the end!
Browni loves to play fetch! We don't trust Sanford off his leash...poor guy!






5 comments:
I love Julius's face in that one photo with his hair blown back...he's so cute! Enjoy your cold..I love ours here but it's been too warm, in the 50's! I miss our snow.
How red his little face is! Cold weather! Brian said we may try to come and see you all later this month! Don't hold your breath because he still has to take leave...and then we'd look for a space-a flight. But HE said it! So we'll see... Too bad I have absolutely NOTHING for G to wear in the cold!
Julius is so cute! I love his little plaid coat!! The pic with his hair blowing, is so adorable!! =0)
Julius is so cute! Won't be long you'll be chasing him at the part!
park...sorry :) Love you all.
Post a Comment