Woohoo! I'm glad you're going to get to experience both sides of the house. I sure am enjoying it. Got my fingers crossed that you're not the only one who has a girl this year. Yay for PINK!!
Yay!!!!!!! You really will love having one of each, and then you'll add to them, and then it will not matter!!! =0) Just think, you will probably not have to worry about buying boys or girls clothes when you're on baby #3!!! =0)
Ha! Told you! Or maybe jinxed you...hmmm...well - it'll be very interesting to see Nick wrapped around a little girls finger :) And to see a little mini-you walking around :) what chatterboxes your kids are going to be :) They'll balance well with my silent things!
Can't wait to send the little girl things that I have been saving and don't even get me started on all the little dresses that I will be making. Haven't dressed a little girl in fifteen years and can not wait. Hope you don't get tired of all the boxes I'll be sending to you and if I'm being to pushy in that department, just say the word and I will back off. (YEAH! RIGHT!) LOL love you guys lots
We are "Highschool Sweethearts" and have been married for 7 years now. We have three children, Julius, Lydia and Amelia. They make our lives worth living and we are grateful everyday for our eternal family! We also have two canine members of our family, Browni and Thor. We are currently stationed in Goose Creek, SC and are enjoying the beautiful east coast!
6 comments:
Woohoo! I'm glad you're going to get to experience both sides of the house. I sure am enjoying it. Got my fingers crossed that you're not the only one who has a girl this year. Yay for PINK!!
Yay!!!!!!! You really will love having one of each, and then you'll add to them, and then it will not matter!!! =0) Just think, you will probably not have to worry about buying boys or girls clothes when you're on baby #3!!! =0)
Even with all our talk about the scarcity of boy grandbabies...we are sure looking forward to this little girl's safe arrival. Love you all!
YAY!!! GIRLS ARE WONDERFUL!!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!! CANT WAIT TO HEAR BABY NAME IDEAS!!!!
Ha! Told you! Or maybe jinxed you...hmmm...well - it'll be very interesting to see Nick wrapped around a little girls finger :) And to see a little mini-you walking around :) what chatterboxes your kids are going to be :) They'll balance well with my silent things!
Can't wait to send the little girl things that I have been saving and don't even get me started on all the little dresses that I will be making. Haven't dressed a little girl in fifteen years and can not wait. Hope you don't get tired of all the boxes I'll be sending to you and if I'm being to pushy in that department, just say the word and I will back off. (YEAH! RIGHT!) LOL love you guys lots
Post a Comment