Amelia ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lydia ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Julius ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Family of 4!


Daddy time!!



Sleeping...it's what I do! :)


We visited the Kids Discovery Museum on Bainbridge Island. Julius and I have requested one of these dig sites in our playroom :) any volunteers?
Unfortunately, taking pictures has taken a backseat...but in my defense this was where he spent most of his time. Hopefully I can get the video to work of the golf ball room that we spent some time in too!


See...sleeping again :)


Daddy came home for lunch and this is what we did! Julius getting some lessons in Madden12 :)


And sleeping again :) gotta love those newborn sleep schedules!


The golf ball room is lots of little golf ball courses. Mommy and Daddy both tried getting a golf ball to make it over these hills and apparently it takes a kids touch! He loved playing in this room but I don't want one in the house...for too many reasons to list!

3 comments:

kokanuts said...

Great pictures! Love the kids museum...would love to have a dig site!!! Julius is so grown-up and Lydia is beautiful!

Mitch and Shannon said...

Love the museum, looks like a lot of fun, and Julius is getting so big! Lydia is beautiful!!! Molly you look wonderful also!!!

Katie said...

Yeah your little discovery center is pretty cool. That dig site totally makes it for Julius! I'll bet, before you leave, that he'll be climbing that tree too! Glad Nick is getting to spend some quality time with the kiddos :) he'll be back before Lydia even realizes he's gone! Love you!