Amelia ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lydia ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Julius ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Granny's Visiting #2


Santa Clause came to town!!  We had to trek up to another street in our neighborhood to catch him, but it was worth the hike!


Now anytime Julius sees Santa he also says "whee-oo", as in fire truck :)

The Big 2!!  A little reluctantly...


Birthday presents from cousins...



Lydia has found her hands!!  She has not looked back either...now she's starting to eye her feet!

A much more gentle big brother these days!


Granny reading a little I Am Legend to Lydia, lol!! j/k!


See...she loves her hands!


We had a great time at the Festival of Choirs...at least I think Granny was ok with it :)

Ready to go home!


Lydia soaking up Granny time + Granny soaking up baby time = Mommy taking a break time!


Rocking the baby is hard work!  Guess it's easier sitting down!

Lovies!


Picture Perfect!


At least Lydia knows what the camera is there for :)

More of our Granny time pics to come!!  This is only about halfway through the month!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Love the big puffy car on the little car track :) Cars everywhere! Lydia's face in the picture of you and J kissing is cute :) Lydia makes Granny look tiny and Granny makes Lydia look huge! Love that Santa is now whee-ooo :) That's perfect for Julius! Love and miss yoU!

kokanuts said...

Every time Julius looked at me I thought of Nick! Every look, every gesture is just like Daddy! Watching him watch his dad read a bedtime book (video) or the home movies and Julius asking for "Daddy home"...well, I cried a lot during this visit! I love and miss you all, Molly.

kokanuts said...

And Lydia enjoyed I Am Legend, thank you! She enjoyed A Weekend In September too. We got along fabulously!