Amelia ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lydia ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Julius ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I Love to see the Temple!


Just some fun pictures that I forgot to publish on here back in April!!!  


Julius wanted to pose with a few props i.e. whatever was close to him :)


This is back in April when she was starting to clap :)


Love her chubby cheeks!


Our trip to Bellevue included a Ferry ride!




Seattle here we come! 



Avenger's Assemble event at the Disney store!!  We brought Thor!  Nick and I stayed up late putting together a little costume for Julius!



At the Temple!








And the ferry ride home!

1 comment:

Katie said...

What an awesome experience to ride the ferry AND get to see the Temple! And you're so good, swapping babysitting to actually get to go into the Temple! Smart! J and L will remember those trips and you're love for going! Good job!