Amelia ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lydia ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Julius ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008




Here is Nick before braces...with braces...and as of today, August 26th, without braces! Yea! He's very happy to have them off but he still feels a little weird :) He wore them for about a year and a half. The first picture is at our wedding. The second is in December of 07. The last was today...the day they were taken off. I didn't notice when I first got home from school today but then I saw a paper from the dentist and it hit me and now I can't stop looking at them :) Doesn't he look great :) !!!

3 comments:

Em said...

They look awesome!!! They are so white too they cause a glare. I bet he is loving not having all of that metal in his poor mouth. I bet it makes kissing a lot easier!! he he!!! They look great!! Love y'all!!

Katie said...

They are white! I had to enlarge the picture to actually see the teeth! They look awesome - time to buy some gum for the man! Congrats Nick!

Mitch and Shannon said...

He looks great Molls!! I bet he's happy. Get him some popcorn and gum!! Oh, and starbursts!! He looks great...congrats!