Amelia ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lydia ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Julius ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My "Classroom"



So here is the room I will be working in this year...it's actually a trailer. It is quite empty, but since I will be student teaching in January I didn't want to do too much to it! It works for the kids...they are only in here for 30 mins in the morning and afternoon. I can't believe how stressful the first two weeks have been! Sorry I have neglected the blog!

3 comments:

Em said...

It's so cool Molls! You are going to be a awesome teacher!!! =0)

Katie said...

Looks fun...and daunting...good thing January isn't very far away!

Mitch and Shannon said...

Molly, I didn't know you were a teacher! That's great!! I'm sure your mom can give you awesome advice!! When will you teach on your own?! congrats on everything Molls!! Oh, Taylor and Ashley are getting married on November 2nd! I can't believe it!