Amelia ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lydia ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Julius ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Moving to Washington

Packing/Moving Day!! October 13th we packed up all our stuff and off it went to Washington!





The moving truck parked in front of Mom and Dad's house. We had a few things here to be picked up first...then we headed over to the storage unit. This is where the majority of our stuff was located...and the majority of it needed to be packed!



Kokinda's don't do anything without a crowd! Emily, Gabby, Katie, and Galina joined me at the storage center while the movers finished packing our things in the truck. The movers enjoyed the show :)



Off it goes...all that's left now is me and the dogs!















4 comments:

Em said...

Ahhh, memories!! =0) Love you!!

Katie said...

Moving day...glad that's over with - now it's unpacking month :)See ya in Jan! I'm working on getting Emily to you for a bit, to help unpack before the baby comes!

kokindas5 said...

Wow, I can't believe you are actually gone. Sniff, sniff. All will be ok though. The world, or shall I say my life, will function without Molly in Jacksonville, I guess. Get more pictures up of your house and all. I can't wait to see it all. Love ya lots

Eat Healthy and Thrive at Home said...

Molly, I am so glad that you had the opportunity to take the great trip with your Dad. You will remember those great days forever.

I enjoyed seeing your transition from the swamps of Jacksonville to the grand Northwest. I love the mountains and miss them here in the east.

You look great and I can hardly wait for you to have that baby. I want you to send me some pictures....

Love ya,
Jan