Amelia ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lydia ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Julius ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Twas the Night Before Moving...




Just a few pics of the night before I left. Dad made "Holiday" dinner because I won't be here for the holidays this year :( Riley and Judy came over and brought a yummy dessert! Kerriann and Jason got a little carried away with the chocolate pie :) Anna and Shelby are getting SO big! I'm really going to miss my neices and nephews and all of the growing they are going to do!!!







5 comments:

Em said...

So today, Gabby goes, "Aun Mi mi" and I tell her you are in Washington and she says "wi Uncle Nic?"! So I had to tell her yep, and that we would see y'all soon. She is such a riot sometimes! I love it!! =0) Miss you guys!!!

Mitch and Shannon said...

Good Luck Molly and Nick! You guys will enjoy Military life and you have wonderful support backing you up!! Do I see "Nacho Libre" playing on the tv?! You guys will be missed!

Katie said...

So did Kerri smash Jason's face into the pie?! He looks mad! Looks like you had fun, so funny seeing you with the two babies and yours in the middle :)

kokindas5 said...

You need to put those pictures up on snapfish, I would love to have some of those. How is everything going? We love and miss you guys.

Kerriann, John and the Girls said...

So I got teary eyed looking at the pictures....love and miss ya bunches :(