Okay, I may have cried a bit. Julius is huge! Nick looks so grown up! I love LOVE the little outfit you made - I'm hoping you'll put up some closer pics of that. And is Julius sporting converse?! I love it! So glad Nick is home safe, now I can at least worry a bit less since you two are together! Now John has to get to you safe, Evelyn and John have to get home safely and I can rest for a bit...
Yay, Nick's home!! I love the outfit Julius has on too!! He is getting so big already and Nick looks so happy, along with Nana!! I'm excited to see more pictures!!! =0)
We are "Highschool Sweethearts" and have been married for 7 years now. We have three children, Julius, Lydia and Amelia. They make our lives worth living and we are grateful everyday for our eternal family! We also have two canine members of our family, Browni and Thor. We are currently stationed in Goose Creek, SC and are enjoying the beautiful east coast!
2 comments:
Okay, I may have cried a bit. Julius is huge! Nick looks so grown up! I love LOVE the little outfit you made - I'm hoping you'll put up some closer pics of that. And is Julius sporting converse?! I love it! So glad Nick is home safe, now I can at least worry a bit less since you two are together! Now John has to get to you safe, Evelyn and John have to get home safely and I can rest for a bit...
Yay, Nick's home!! I love the outfit Julius has on too!! He is getting so big already and Nick looks so happy, along with Nana!! I'm excited to see more pictures!!! =0)
Post a Comment