Amelia ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lydia ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Julius ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A few extras...

Purple potatoes!! I had to buy these at the Market in Seattle, so Em and I enjoyed them with our corned beef and cabbage! Yum!



Julius enjoying the outdoors with the dogs. We have a nice patio and when it is sunny we go outside!!


Nana is here for a visit and she put up Julius's crib, here he is enjoying the mattress :)

And here is our BEAUTIFUL crib! Julius loves taking his naps in it!







4 comments:

Mitch and Shannon said...

I love that crib....I've never seen a round one!!! I love his sneeze photos!!! I'm so glad you guys have sun where you are....here in Germany, the sun plays peekaboo....lol....your son is beautiful!

Em said...

Yummmmm...brings back memories. =0) I love all of the new pictures of Julius and his crib is awesome!!! I hope you are getting some enjoyment out of having him in his own room. In time, it'll be such a relief to not have to worry about sneaking around your own room. Ha ha!!! =0)

Katie said...

So, the mickey mouse ride on thing is a little...different. I'm sure he'll love it though! The crib is gorgeous - and the bedding too! He's just the right age to introduce the crib for naps! You're such a good Mommy!

ericnashlea said...

Julius is the sweetest little thing I have ever seen. Isn't being a mommy wonderful. Who takes his pictures...they look amazing!