Julius had thick, beautiful hair when he was born and lost most of it over the past few months. However there were a few strands right down the middle of his head that were not letting go! After his bath each night I would very neatly comb his hair forward except for these strands which, because of their length (they've been growing since the womb!) I would end up combing over...resulting in the following "comb-over" :)

I think he looks all nice and neat with his new hairstyle :) Isn't he precious!








4 comments:
How adorable!! It is amazing how much of a difference cutting off a few strands can make! Not that he looked at all bad before, however, Wow!! Love the little video! He is so precious getting the hang of his vocal ability!! haha!! =0) Love it!
He looks more grown up!! Stop!! Watching the video made me so sad! It's amazing how full they can make life feel, isn't it?!?
It's so fun watching him change everyday! He is sitting beside me trying to figure out the rattle I gave him...at least that's what it looks like he's doing with that serious expression on his face, could be gas though :)
Soooo cute! I had to cut the back od Sadie's. It just wouldn't fall out like the rest.
Post a Comment