Julius loves to eat! He also enjoys sitting in his bumbo when he's eating! He doesn't normally have food on his face, I try to keep him pretty clean, but I snapped one messy pic. I'm sure this is only the first of many to come :)

Daddy put him in the swing and as you can tell he loves to hang on to anything that fits in his hands (notice the bumbo tray in the previous pic)! Or is he saying "slow this thing down!"

Papa Suggs picked out this very cute bouncer/walker...we love it! Julius can even bite the buttons on the steering wheel to make the music play :)

His feet can't quite reach the ground so he does a little lean into the tray but he has no problem with that!
4 comments:
These are so awesome!! Holy cow he is getting so long! I have to say his hair in the first pic is the cutest! It looks like it is coming back in, eh??!!! =0) Go Julius on loving food!! That is a sweet ride too!! =0)
Molly,
I am so in love! I look forward to every new post! He's getting so big so fast!! He is definately a Suggs!
He is huge...I love the food on the face pictures, they're the best! Especially since he loves to eat so much! The car activity center is awesome - good job Timmy, good choice! Pretty cool!
So I hated a baby with a sloppy face too. Feeding time is not my favorite. Especially now when they feed themselves GROSS! I love his hair cut he looks so cute like a little boy :( Love his tricks. I remember Jason used to say look at the babies new trick referring to lil Jas....Love ya!
Post a Comment