Julius is a rolling machine! While I was hanging up some of Julius's clothes I put him down for some tummy time and turned around to discover he didn't want to be on his tummy :) So I quickly grabbed my camera and was able to get a video of his third roll...he rolled again before I could get my camera on :)
Here is a video of Julius's first basketball practice with his Dad :)






2 comments:
Molly, he is just too darn cute!!! So glad to see Nick playing around with him...it's a good age! So proud of him for rolling around!
Yay! Big man! Glad that you are having this time together, just the three of you - it's sad in a way, but good for us too, I think...love you! Can't wait to see you! Wish Nick could come so I could do family pictures!!
Post a Comment