Amelia ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lydia ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Julius ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Boo to you!

We had some friends over on Monday and carved pumpkins. Unfortunately Julius and I didn't have much of a choice when it came to carving because our pumpkin had a bad spot and the large O is a result of what I had to cut out...so we did what we could...Happy Halloween everyon!


3 comments:

kokanuts said...

You are the cutest mother and son combo I have ever seen!!! Looking forward to seeing you all soon!!!

Samantha said...

So Cute. Love that little man.

Wanted to let you know that I'm trying to do a blog of Leona. Here's the site http://lifeasleona.blogspot.com/

Love you all bunches. Can't wait to see you.

Katie said...

Love it! You definitely made the best of it! Looking forward to pics of the cave!