Amelia ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lydia ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Julius ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

A boy and his dog...

Sanford is really taking to Julius now! Whenever he comes in from the yard he finds Julius and plops down beside him. He must like being pushed on, pulled on, layed on, climbed on and sometimes when I'm too slow he even gets chewed on :)


10 Months Old!!
Now that is something to clap about! :)

4 comments:

Em said...

Yaaaaayyyy!! He is getting so big! I can't believe he is already 10 months. Crazy!!!! He is so cute sitting next to Sanford too! So sweet!

kokanuts said...

Love it...that's exactly what a dog should do!!!

Amanda said...

10 months...noo slow down buddy that means Kensi is getting older as well!

Cute pictures

Katie said...

He's definitely your baby :) yeah he looks like Nick too - but I see a lot of Molly sometimes. Poor Browni...she'll warm up to him when he's a 5 year old with boundless energy! Can't believe time is flying so fast...bummer.