We played outside for a bit...Julius was going on and on about something :) I love that his hair flies up whlie he jumps up and down! I know the picture is fuzzy but I just had to keep it!
Julius has two very good friends in Browni and Sanford!
We are "Highschool Sweethearts" and have been married for 7 years now. We have three children, Julius, Lydia and Amelia. They make our lives worth living and we are grateful everyday for our eternal family! We also have two canine members of our family, Browni and Thor. We are currently stationed in Goose Creek, SC and are enjoying the beautiful east coast!
2 comments:
Ha ha!! He looks so mad during his rant! Ha ha!! So cute!! =0)
In the first pic he should be dressed like a pirate because he looks like he's saying "Arrrrgh!" Love the hair :)
Post a Comment