Amelia ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lydia ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Julius ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

Sooo Big!


We decided to try coloring a picture for Family Home Evening last Monday...he didn't get it that night but the next day he started to pick up the crayons and put them on the paper :)
This rosebush came from Uncle Clay on Valentine's Day because Aunt Emily and Gabby were spending it with us, so after I forgot to tell Nick to water it (who would think living in Wa. I would need to do such a thing!!) when I went to Hawaii and I had to clip it down to just a few stems when I got back, it has decided to live and produce some beautiful roses!



Here he is showing us he is SOOO BIG!







3 comments:

kokanuts said...

Can't tell you how much we are looking forward to playing all the games with Julius...peek-a-boo, SOOO big...he is so precious, Molly...love you all!

Em said...

Like Mom, I can't wait to see you guys!! Julius is getting so big and he is just so so cute! Glad the rose bush is living for ya!!! =0) Love y'all!!

Katie said...

Well, I'm jealous that everyone gets to see him :) He is a cutie! I love listening to him "talk" in the background on the phone! I miss gibberish days sometimes :)