Amelia ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lydia ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Julius ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Leg Exercises

Julius has found several ways for working out his leg muscles, hope it will inspire you! :)


1. Dancing
(Who doesn't dance to the Charlie Brown music!?)


2. Jumping in the crib...probably not a good habit to start :)



3. Spinning around while trying to wrestle the pvc pipe from Browni




4. Walking!!!
(This video is one of his first attempts!)

3 comments:

Katie said...

I love lot's of things about these! Love his laughter! My goodness do you have boundless energy to put up with! I love that he laughs when Nick throws the ball and it hits him in the head. His monkey sound is so cute! And I love that he doesn't take his eyes OFF of the camera in the walking video :) So much fun!!

kokanuts said...

Dad and I laughed and laughed! He's precious! You have a sweet baby and you're a wonderful family! We love you all.

Em said...

That is AWESOME!!!!!!!! Julius is so stinkin' cute!!!!! I would not be able to stop laughing or giggling while he is doing it!!! I have to say, I'm so glad Nick is there for all of the fun!!! =0)